Sunday, October 15, 2006

Marie Antoinette

REMINDER***

In case y'all haven't heard, Sophia Coppolla's new film comes out this Friday (20th) and I suggest you see it. Why?! Uhm, D'UH!! Did you see the Virgin Suicides?!?! Or Lost In Translation?!?! Need I say more?!

Sophia Coppolla is the next great hope for film in North America. I'm hitching my wagon to her star (?) cos I think she's one of the few directors to come along with an actual point of view to impart through her films.

See Marie Antoinette. I'm confident you won't be disappointed.
Needless to say if you don't you'll be able to read a review here next Saturday. Oh I'll be there opening night if it kills me.
And despite my 12 months of anticipation I'll be honest in my appraisal. I don't like bad movies, so I'll tell you if I don't like it.
But see it and tell me what you think.

Lets compare notes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home