Friday, September 19, 2008

The Incredible Hulk 2008-A Movie Review-


I just finished watching The Incredible Hulk. Honestly, I expected this to be a big, stupid, special-effects laden mess, and I went in with that mind set. I also expected to hate Edward Norton (Bruce Banner) cos I hate him in anything else. Just see American History X and if you didn't hang yourself you'll know what I mean. 
However I really enjoyed this film. The story moves like crazy and although it doesn't always make sense the action makes up for the plot holes. 
The action sequences are all CGI but well done, and I know that cos I never once thought 'Hell, that's the lamest head-smashing I've ever seen! I could do that better!'!
I highly recommend The Incredible Hulk. It's a good action flick with a bit of thought behind it. 
I liked it. 
I said... I ... ouch, I said I fuckin... OWWWI LIKED IT!!! THE MOVIE, I LIKED... OUCH!!!!!!! WHAT?! WHAT?! THE INCREDIBLE HULK!!!! i SAID I %$#@I LIKED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home